05 October 2012

Blogtoberfest: Day 5 - I finished something



Goodness its seems ages since I last actually completed something.

This project is only 2 months over due (whoops) but worth the wait.  Way back in August I joined in Miss Curlypops Choose Your Own Bag adventure and today I have a bag that is actually finished and ready for use.

The pattern is the Go Anywhere Bag from Noodlehead.  The pattern was clear and easy to understand and I would definitely recommend it.

Im so glad I used the Amy Butler fabric that has been sitting in a box for two years, it wasn't so hard cutting into it after all.

Now I am clearing the decks ready for KCWC next week.


4 comments:

  1. That bag is fab - good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the Amy - and very glad you cut into it - now you get to see it every day.
    I'm diving into KCWC too - have spent the evening cutting out and tracing a dress from Ottobre.
    It has lots of pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! It's fabulous. So glad you managed to finish. I'll add you to the sidebar list right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno how you do it but everything you make is just gorgeous. I bet when you carry this handbag people ask you where you brought it. Truth is you made it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - please leave me one.